LASHES & BROWS
LASHES & BROWS
|Yumi Lash Lift||from $175|
|Full Lash Extensions||from $150|
|Lash Fill||from $85|
|Lash Tint||from $35|
|Shaping and Tweezing||from $25|
|Brow Tint||from $25|
As the only salon in Massachusetts that offers this service, we are very excited to provide our clients with Yumi Lashes. Here at Ardan, we have the new and improved Yumi Lash Lift- an innovative Keratin based lash treatment that will lift and boost your natural lashes without the use of parabens. No lash extensions or fake eyelashes are needed with this unique treatment. Expect your lashes to last between 8 and 12 weeks. This brand new formula was designed to provide incomparable lash lift results, but also to provide nourishment to your eyelashes. Active ingredients have meticulously been selected in the new formulation, to give you nothing but the best results. The 2.0 version of the Yumi Lash Lift now contains Panthenol and keratin to fortify and protect your eyelashes at each stage of the treatment.
Lashes aren't complete without brows to match. The way that eyebrows are shaped can say a lot about a person and their personality; the size, width, sharpness, softness, and color of your eyebrows can all be done in a way that complements your eyes and face shape. Here are the many options for lashes and brows offered at Ardan Medspa and Salon:
- Full Lash Extensions: This full eyelash extension service is great for anyone looking to make their eyelashes longer, and thicker while still looking natural. For this treatment, we apply semi-permanent eyelashes one by one onto your natural lashes.
- Lash Fill: Once you have a complete set of eyelash extensions, you will want to come in and get them filled every 4 to 6 weeks. Because a good percentage of our natural eyelashes fall out every few weeks, coming in for a fill is important in order to keep your eyelash extensions looking great.
- Lash Tint: The benefits of getting your eyelashes tinted are similar to the benefits of mascara but much less messy and way more convenient. Tinting your eyelashes a darker color will make them appear thicker, and make the natural length of your lashes more visible.
- Shaping and Tweezing: For this service, tweezers are used to shape your eyebrows.
- Waxing: Touch-ups and shaping can both be done with wax.
- Threading: Threading is done using string to pluck out unwanted hair.
- Brow Tint: Eyebrow tinging can be done to make eyebrows look thicker, match your hair color, brighten them up, make them more defined, or hide the results of over-tweezing.